Wednesday, November 17, 2010

K.I.S.S: BenderThiel Green Drink

This Green Drink isn't a new one for many of you and a few of you may have tried this recently when I posted it to my blog. However, I this one is so delicious and simple, I think we should share it with everyone!


1/3 can coconut milk
1/2 avocado
1/2 cucumber - skin and all!
Handful of spinach
2-3 stalks of Kale
1-2 stalks of celery
Splash of lemon juice
Squeeze of honey
2-3 dashes of cinnamon
Splash of Vanilla
1 serving of Paleo Meal protein powder

Put all of the above in a blender with enough water for it to "blend". I like to blend ice in mine to make it really tasty.

Sounds like an odd combo of goodies, right?! Don't take it form me - to try it for yourself.
It's surprisingly refreshing and sweet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment