Thursday, November 18, 2010

Crystal Nelson's Egg-licious Recipe

The last few weeks I have cut back drastically on my egg intake.  Now, eggs feel like a special treat that I get to eat a couple of times a week!  That means that I want to make my eggs feel special!

This is my go-to egg breakfast dish.  It doesn't take a lot of time and gets you off to a good start!


Ingredients:
Eggs
Kale
Garlic
Bacon
Fresh Salsa

Directions:
Cook bacon and remove from pan.  Set aside and cut into bite sized pieces.
Throw torn kale into bacon grease and cook.  About 30 seconds later throw in chopped garlic.  Cook to your preference.

Add in bacon and eggs.  Let eggs sit and cook until slightly firm, then stir everything together to finish cooking.

Add salsa and mix together cooking another 20-30 seconds.  Voila!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment