Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Green Chili Turkey Burgers- By Coach Alex

I made these a while back but revisited them last night and I am glad I did.  Simple and quick just the way I like to cook.  Add some avocado for some added flavor as well as fat (turkey is a lean meat so you are getting very little fat unless you add).
 
I ate it way to fast and totally forgot to take a picture so the pic above, sorry to disappoint, are not my burgers.  Mine were not that pretty, but they were darn good!

2 (4 oz.) cans diced green chiles
1 pound ground turkey
1 cup cilantro, finely chopped
½ cup onion, finely chopped
2 teaspoons cumin
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
  1. In a medium sized bowl mix diced chiles with turkey, cilantro, onion, cumin, chili powder and salt
  2. Form into burgers and grill
  3. Serve

No comments:

Post a Comment