The first time I saw my husband make this dish - I made a face, thought he was crazy, and quickly adopted it as one of my favorites:)
It's simple and yet pairs well with any veggie and the best part - it's tastes great as lunch the next day - kill two birds with one stone!
What you'll need:
- 1lb of lean ground turkey
- 1 jar of your favorite marinara sauce **as always few ingredients is best - no sugar - no perservatives - etc
How to prepare:
- Brown ground turkey in a skillet on medium heat. I like to keep it covered so it doesn't dry out
- Pour marainara sauce over meat and simmer on low heat for 5 minutes - or just enough to warm the sauce and let the flavors blend
How to eat:
- pour over spinach
- pair with your favorite green veggie
- anyway you see fit!