- all meat is grass fed
- family owned
- no protein is served with dairy products all over it
- vegetables can come steamed with no butter- if you ask
- sweet potato fries
- awesome wine by the bottle list
- incredible HUGE spinach salad- and with all spinach, no white crap lettuce- comes with big fresh bacon and topped off with a bacon dressing
- parking- few and far between
- wines are not that great on the glass list. ( personal taste )
- Appetizers are hard because a lot is fried or has mystery sauces.
I had the salmon with sauce on the side, and veggies. Overall this place is an 8 out of 10. I highly recommend my fellow paleo foragers to go here and grub!